Learn the Basics and You Are On Your Path to Success
It is not easy, competition is fierce, big business is into it full bore with the best expertise in the world. And you want to compete with them? Sure there are over 3 Billion users on the internet, and surely you can interest a few of them, right? Well, sure you can, but only if you know what to do to accomplish it.
Everything is important: see what you know to start with:
- Do you know how to build an attractive and effective Web page?
- Do you know where to find a Domain Name?
- Do you know how to find a web hosting site that can provide a web page building app?
- Do you know how to choose the right product to sell?
- Are you familiar with terms such as SEO, or keywords, formatting and on and on?
- Do you know the how to get the best results from your Website?
- What do you do when the credit card thieves target your business?
These are just a few of the things you will need to know before you dive in, or at least where to go to find the information. Oh, it’s all on the web, if you take the time to research it, but wouldn’t it be easier if it was all in one place, presented in an easy-to-understand format?
Where do I go to learn this information?
Some of it is now taught in our high schools and full-blown University courses turn out graduates with degrees in this subject, but you probably don’t want to go to University for whatever reasons. So where DO you go to learn these things?
Turn to the internet. There are many online training courses being offered, some very expensive, asking for thousands of dollars upfront, but all of them teaching the same basics. When I dove into this market I thought I could learn as I went along. Being somewhat pigheaded I dove right in and found out I didn’t even know the jargon, nevermind what it was all about. So realization finally hit and I researched a few of these online training courses until I finally hit on the one I finally joined.
I then found all the things I had done wrong and basically found myself doing the whole thing over again. How much easier it would have been had I had the knowledge BEFORE I began building.
The one I finally settled on is called The Wealthy Affiliate. It was started by two Canadians living in Vancouver, and they practice what they preach. They both remain active, and personally contribute to the chat groups and are available for individual help if required.
The other thing that attracted me was all the free features they offer such as:
- No money, no Credit Card required to sign up and no commitment.
- The first 10 courses are free and they cover the basic knowledge you need to start.
- Two free Domain Names including free hosting by WordPress, the largest hosting site on the web
- Everything you need to build your first webpage. Just follow and apply the first 10 lessons and your website will be up and running and costing you $0.00.
- Free access to the Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool. Very valuable as you will learn as you progress.
The courses, as they are presented are well designed with video and text to clearly explain the why and the howto of each concept with a small quiz at the end and access to a discussion group. You are able to go back through the courses as many times as you like.
If you are not sure and just want to dip a toe in to find out what the Web Business is all about then here is your chance to do so free of charge, and I highly recommend this program.
Here is a link to a video walkthrough of the whole program video walkthrough
Here is a link to the Wealthy Affiliate sign up Wealthy Affiliate signup